Information note on personal data protection - Wifi
0 results for «»
Personal data protection
For this reason, naturally, the protection of your personal data is a priority for the CFL, for each entity of the CFL Group structure respectively, which may process your personal data for the purposes of its activity.
This information notice provides you with the necessary information and explains to you how we collect, use, share, store and protect your personal information. It also informs you of your rights and how to exercise them.
1. Who is the controller?
In this capacity, we are responsible for the way in which we collect, use, share, store and protect your personal data.
2. Which categories of personal data are processed and for what purposes?
- data connexion
- your MAC address,
- your dynamic IP address,
- your localisation data,
- dates and times of connnection to the Wifi.
3. How do we collect, process and use your data?
This service is available three months after your last connection. After this period, you will have to re-identify your mobile equipment.
In addition, you can remove this automatic authentication by setting up your mobile equipment in your settings.
The collection and processing of your data are:
- in accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, including the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), the related Guidelines and the national laws implementing the GDPR, where appropriate,
- and legally justified by an interest recognized as legitimate.
4. How long do we store your data?
The identification data (MAC address, IP address) are kept for 3 months from your last connection in order to allow you to be automatically authenticated each time you travel.
5. Who can access your data?
These data will be or could be shared with some of our internal departments in strict compliance with the missions these departments have been entrusted with:
- the Unit Legal affairs and Insurances (Division Juridique et Assurances),
- IT service,
- The Unit Data Protection,
- Direction members.
We contractually impose on our service providers to safeguard the security and the confidentiality of your personal data by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures complying with laws and regulations.
6. Where do we process your data? Is your data transferred?
7. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
- of access to the personal data we hold concerning you,
- of rectification of the data if they are inaccurate or incomplete,
- of erasure in certain cases, such as, for example, whenever your data are no longer necessary for the purpose pursued and we don't have any contractual or legal obligation to store data anymore,
- to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, such as for example the restriction of processing of data of which you contest the accuracy, for the period enabling us to verify your request,
- to request the portability of your personal data in order to transmit your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, readable format or to have them transferred to another controller,
- to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal (unless the processing has a legal basis other than your consent),
- to object to the processing of your data based solely on the pursuit of our legitimate interests or to prohibit us from processing them, including for direct marketing,
- to lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority of your country and/or the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- (Commission Nationale Pour la Protection des Données – CNPD, 15, Boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux – https://cnpd.public.lu/en).
8. How do you contact us and exercise your rights?
- on our website www.cfl.lu or clicking the link http://gdpr.cfl.lu,
- or by post for the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO), Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois, 16 boulevard d'Avranches, BP 1803, L-1160 Luxembourg.