0 results for «»
Personal data protection
Modify your choice relating to cookiesHere you can modify your choice relating to cookies :
Information note on personal data protection - Cookies
1. What is a cookie?
2. Who is the controller?
As such, we are responsible for the way we collect, use, share, store and protect your personal data stemming from cookies.
3. Which are the cookies used and for what purposes are they in place?
- Necessary cookies
|This cookie enables us to save the validation date of the necessary cookies.
|This cookie enables us to save the unique identifier of the user session.
|It is a security token for sending online forms. It is only valid once.
|This cookie enables us to save the user’s language.
|This cookie is used to store the user’s choice regarding the display of Google Maps.
You can object to the processing of these cookies by setting your browser according to the following links:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en,
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265.
- Performance cookies
This information is acquired and processed strictly anonymously.
|This cookie enables us to save the date of your consent relating to performance cookies.
|This cookie enables us to follow the performances of the pages viewed by the users of our website (Which are the most viewed websites? How many visitors?).
|This cookie is used to save the unique identifier in order to generate statistical data on the way visitors use the website.
|This cookie is used to reduce the request rate in case of high traffic on the website.
- Advertising cookies
The CFL do not use advertising cookies.
- Google Maps
- Social networks buttons
4. Where do we process your data and where do we transfer them?
Your data are not transferred to third parties.
5. What are your rights?
- Object to the processing of your data based on the sole pursuit of our legitimate interests and prohibit us from processing them, including for direct marketing,
- Access to personal data we hold on you,
- Have the data erased, in some cases, such as, for example, each time your data are not necessary for the intended purpose and we do not have the contractual or legal obligation to keep them,
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data, such as the restriction of the processing of an item whose accuracy you deny and for the time necessary to us to verify your request,
- Ask for the portability of your personal data in order to have your personal data transmitted to you in a structured, commonly used and readable format, or to have it transmitted to another controller,
- File a complaint with the authority in charge of the protection of personal data in your country and/or in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (Commission nationale pour la protection des données – CNPD, established in, 15, Boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux.