- Plan your trip.
- Buy your tickets.
- Organize your parking spot in Rodange and in Mersch and take advantage of 24h free parking
- Stay informed in real time throughout your journey.
CFL mobile app for your trips in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region.
CFL International app for your trips to Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark and to London.
CFL P+R app to organize your parking spot in Rodange and in Mersch.
The Luxembourgish railway network is equipped with ticket vending machines who can be operated in Luxembourgish, French, German and English. In less than a minute, CFL passengers can buy their tickets 24 hours a day.
Please note that tickets are valid as soon as they are issued. Tickets issued cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Self-service ticket machines at the Luxembourg stations will accept Credit/Debit/Charge cards (Vpay, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro) as well as coins. Coins of €0.01, €0.02 and €0.05 are not accepted.
The following ticket vending machines offer the possibility to pay with €5, €10, €20 or €50 bank notes:
- Luxembourg (all machines)
- Bettembourg (close to the main building)
- Differdange (shelter track 1)
- Esch-sur-Alzette (underground passage)
- Ettelbruck (close to the main building)
- Mersch (close to the main building)
- Pétange (shelter track 2/3)
- Rodange (between the pedestrian bridge and the bus station)
- Wasserbillig (close to the main building)
€100 notes are accepted if the purchase is equal or superior to €40. Notes of the value of €200 and €500 are not accepted.
Buy your national, regional and international tickets and season tickets at the ticket offices of Luxembourg and Belval-Université train stations.
Digital tools for better availability!
These CFL information and/or distance selling channels are available to customers 24 hours a day:
our website, the apps CFL mobile and CFL International.
You want to book your international train journey or you need further information ?
Our support team is at your disposal 7 days a week from 6.15AM until 9.30PM
Credit card payment is required for your international ticket orders. Either you withdraw your documents at our station office or we send them to your address.