Working for your mobility of tomorrow
Rail replacement measures
Find here all information on replacement rail services that will let you get to your destination
Synoptic Map of the engineering works
Find here all the information about the engineering work phases from 1st June to 31st December in this synoptic view.
Why all these engineering works?
Find here all our projects and their contribution to maintenance, modernisation and expansion on our blog.
Your mobility partner
For the past 75 years, CFL has been an indispensable partner for mobility in the Grand-Duchy. We are constantly on the move, doing everything to support you in your private and business life. With the aim of providing you with services tailored to your needs, we are continuing to develop and to improve our infrastructure and offers.
Our engineering works are aimed at developing our services
Our main goal is to offer you a high-quality service.
Our maintenance, modernisation and extension works are all aimed at improving the following fields:
- making public transport more attractive
- increasing the quality of the services offered:
- increasing both the capacity of the network and rolling stock used
- improving punctuality by having seperate tracks for different lines, all with a view to:
- avoiding delays due to possible disruptions on the busiest sections, which are carried over due to trains having to cross the tracks from other lines
- creating line-specific tracks
- improving reliability
Press release extension of the works (fr)