CFL Trail 9 Goebelsmuhle - Michelau
© CFL Goebelsmühle
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
This trail first circles around the confluence of the Wiltz and Sûre rivers.
With the constant rise of the route, the beauty of the Sûre valley, Luxembourg's second largest river, increases.
At its peak, the trail passes the imposing Bourscheid castle. A visit is definitely recommended. The route to the railway station in Michelau then continues along the Kuelebaach brook into the Sûre valley.
This hike can be extended towards Ettelbruck via CFL trail 10, Michelau – Ettelbruck (9.5 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.