CFL Trail 42 Betzdorf - Manternach
© CFL Alentours Betzdorf
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
After a short and strenuous walk uphill over a gravelled path, hikers reach the village of Berg with its little manor housing the communal administration. From this point on, the tour runs through a vast farming land and two small forests before it comes to an end at the small station in Manternach.
More or less at the midway point, hikers can finish the hike at Wecker station by following the signposted CFL 42a path, which is 500 m.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.