CFL Trail 40 Roodt-Syre - Betzdorf
© CFL SES Betzdorf
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
After a short paved lane followed by an asphalt section through the village, hikers come upon a steep path uphill leading to the Haard and its observation tower.
Panels inform about the sights of the location's impressive 360° panorama. The rest of the trail runs through a beautiful landscape made of pastures and fields, with a great variety of hedges running alongside the path.
The itinerary crosses Olingen with its numerous rural estates and uses the national cycling route PC4 Piste cyclable de la Syre till the end of the tour in Betzdorf.
This ramble can easily be extended via CFL trail 42, Betzdorf - Manternach (8 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.