CFL Trail 37 Luxembourg - Sandweiler-Contern
© CFL Schlaifmillen - Luxembourg
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Hikers leave the Gare residential area via an enchanting route through the Grund suburb. They then follow the green Alzette valley, coming across ancient mills on the outskirts to the east of the city.
From this point on, the trail leads through a shaded forest area and climbs to the new Sandweiler-Contern station, situated outside both villages on the very edge of an industrial site.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.