CFL Trail 35 Kleinbettingen - Mamer
© CFL Alentours Kleinbettingen
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
This trail is characterised by Luxembourg’s typical western Gutland landscapes with sprawling gentle hills, fields and pastures. lmpressive farms as well as small peasant houses bear witness to intense agricultural activities. As the route almost exclusively uses the asphalt tracks of national cycling routes (PC12 Piste cyclable de l’Attert and PC13 Piste cyclable Nicolas Frantz), hikers can follow this trail in almost any kind of weather.
Hikers are advised to be careful when crossing the N13 road in Garnich (300 m) and the CR103 country road before Holzem.
This trail is also suitable for prams, bicycles or similar.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.