CFL Trail 34 Pétange - Kleinbettingen
© CFL Pétange Place Kennedy
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
The trail starts at Kleinbettingen train station and goes under the motorway onto the cycle path. From the outskirts of Kleinbettingen on the Kahler road, the route leads across fields near the forest. Along the border with Belgium, the hike passes Clemency. There the path meets the national cycle path PC12 Piste cyclable de l’Attert and follows the course of the Chiers river.
At the end, it takes hikers through the village of Pétange all the way to the station.
Except for a short distance alongside the Chiers river at Pétange that can easily be bypassed, this trail is also suitable for prams, bicycles and similar.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.