CFL Trail 33 Dippach-Reckange - Leudelange
© CFL Alentours de Leudelange
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
This is a pleasant stroll, passing by Reckange-sur-Mess and then joining with the national cycling route PC9 Piste cyclable du Faubourg Minier. Further along the trail, hikers cross a residential area of Roedgen with many villas before following forest paths running alongside the railroad track between Pétange and Luxembourg.
The route ends right at Leudelange station.
This trail can also be cycled on a mountain bike.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.