CFL Trail 30 Oberkorn - Rodange
© CFL Rodange
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
This trail combines two national rambling routes. At first, it follows the Sentier du Sud to reach the French border, then the Sentier des Mineurs to cross a huge forest. At Roudenhaff, the route leaves the borderline to descend to the industrial and railway park at Fond-de-Gras which is worth visiting.
Hikers then walk around the Tëtelbierg hill with its interesting archaeological sites and finally arrive at Rodange station via Lamadelaine.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.