CFL Trail 28 Oberkorn - Niederkorn
© CFL Differdange
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
The trail follows the Sentier du Sud, a national rambling route. The route starts with a view of the old open-cast mining site of Ronnebierg close to the French border. After passing the Vesquenhaff farm, hikers continue over the woody heights situated to the west of Differdange before reaching Niederkorn station.
Those who wish to pay a visit to Differdange can reach this city’s station via the fork marked CFL 28a, approximately 500m before the end of the trail. The total length of the trail remains almost the same.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.