CFL Trail 21 Bettembourg - Dudelange-Burange
© CFL Parc Château de Bettembourg
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Right from the start, this trail crosses the municipal Parc Jacquinot, following the pretty Promenade du Soleil (“Sun promenade”) set up on the tracks of the former Bettembourg–Aspelt regional railroad.
Before reaching Hellange, the trail leads through a rural area where the Bongert Altenhoven is located, one of the country’s biggest orchards. The trail goes on via a wooded area at the French border, then to Dudelange running alongside the Parc Le’h.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.