CFL Trail 17 Lorentzweiler - Dommeldange
© CFL Vallée de l'Alzette - Vue sur Lorentzweiler et Steinsel
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Much of this challenging trail passes through the Gréngewald, Luxembourg’s biggest continuous forest.
Hikers cross the Grand-Ducal wood formerly closed to the public, partially following an ancient Roman road.
The majestic trees of the Gréngewald forest, mainly beech, provide plenty of shade on a hot summer’s day.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.