CFL Trail 16 Lorentzweiler - Walferdange
© CFL Vallée de l'Alzette Alentours de Hunsdorf
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
| GPX FILE
After a tough climb, the route follows the Sentier de l’Alzette, a national rambling route, over the wooded heights of the Alzette valley.
The trail alternatively climbs and descends smoothly and has many viewpoints.
The end of this route, Walferdange station, is reached via a steep descent with a difference in altitude of 100 m.
For those who intend to finish the hike earlier at Heisdorf station, there is a signposted descent of 1.3 km (CFL 16a) down into the valley.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.