CFL Trail 14 Mersch - Lorentzweiler
© CFL Parc communal Mersch
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Walking along the numerous meanders of the river in the Alzette valley, hikers discover the wooded heights of a landscape characterised by seemingly limitless green scenery. The route follows the Sentier de l’Alzette, a national rambling route.
Those wishing to finish the stroll (after 8.2 km) in Lintgen can simply follow the signs (CFL 14a) to the railway station. Hikers can also start their journey to Lorentzweiler from this point. The length of this trail is 5.9 km.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.