CFL Tour B Troisvierges - Troisvierges (Gënzentour)
© Douwes Sebastien
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Leave the station by the underground passage on the side of track 2. The roundtrip Wëntger Gënzentour, signposted with this name, starts in direction of Biwisch.
This is a demanding tour at the north-western corner of Luxembourg, through marvelous Oesling landscapes. In springtime the hilly slopes of the Ardennes are covered with bright yellow broom, the plant giving the Gënzentour its name.
At Benonchamps (B), approximately in the middle of the trip, the itinerary uses the national cycle path PC20 Piste cyclable de la Wiltz and the RAVel L164, thus also offering the opportunity to ride uphill to make a round trip of 16 km to Bastogne (B).
Our practical advices for your cycling adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Bicycle tours are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Maps of the Luxembourg cycling network, that have been produced by ProVelo.lu, are available in CFL sales centers. Get one of them so you can always find the right way.
- Make sure your bike is in good condition and meets legal requirements before departure.
- Always wear a cycling helmet that fits your head and ensure that the neckband is resealed. Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Anticipative and cautious driving greatly reduces the risk of an accident.
Your train journeys
- Before boarding, check the timetable and stay tuned about works on the railway network and rail replacement services on cfl.lu and the CFL mobile app.
- Board the train at the intended location and put your bike in the provided space.
Find more information here or on provelo.lu.