CFL Tour A Troisvierges - Troisvierges (Panorama)
© Touristinfo Troisvierges
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Leave the station by the underground passage on the side of track 2. The Vëlos-t'OUR Panorama, signposted with this name, starts in direction of Biwisch.
This round trip, at the northern part of the Oesling heights, offers varied impressions of the region: beautiful panoramic views, remote landscapes and historic villages of the Our Nature Park. A detour to the nature reserve of the Cornelysmillen is recommendable.
This is a moderately demanding trip with some climbs for average cyclists and for children aged 12 or more who are experienced in cycling.
Our practical advices for your cycling adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Bicycle tours are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Maps of the Luxembourg cycling network, that have been produced by ProVelo.lu, are available in CFL sales centers. Get one of them so you can always find the right way.
- Make sure your bike is in good condition and meets legal requirements before departure.
- Always wear a cycling helmet that fits your head and ensure that the neckband is resealed. Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Anticipative and cautious driving greatly reduces the risk of an accident.
Your train journeys
- Before boarding, check the timetable and stay tuned about works on the railway network and rail replacement services on cfl.lu and the CFL mobile app.
- Board the train at the intended location and put your bike in the provided space.
Find more information here or on provelo.lu.