Park&Rail, your car park at the train station
Most car parks at CFL stations are free. Users of the multi-storey car parks at Luxembourg and Belval-Université train stations enjoy attractive rates.
Park your car at Luxembourg train station.
634 secure parking spaces, including 18 spaces for electric cars, are at your disposal 24 hours a day.
For users’ convenience, automatic payment terminals are located at the entrance and exit to the car park as well as on the ground floor and second floor.
The first 30 minutes are free!
1,635 secure parking spaces over five floors are at your disposal 24 hours a day, including some spaces for electric cars.
For your convenience, there are automatic payment terminals on all floors.
Standard parking rate
Or pay the standard rate:
- from Monday to Sunday, from 06.00 to 19.00: €1.00 per part of hour
- from Monday to Sunday, from 19.00 to 06.00: 0,60 € per part of hour.
Leave your bike at the train station
Bike parking spaces and bike sheds are available next to many stations.
More and more train stations are equipped with mBox secure bike stations.
Bicycles are carried free of charge on trains in Luxembourg. Travel safely with your bicycle in trains:
Drop off your luggage at Luxembourg train stationDo you want to take a relaxed walk through town?
Drop off your luggage at our left luggage office.
The left luggage office is open every day between 06:15 and 21:30.
€5 per 24-hour period started by item or piece of luggage.
Items permitted or permitted under certain conditions
- items used for travel contained in suitcases, travel bags, backpacks and other packages of this kind, as well as the packages themselves
- the bags must be closed in such a way that no items may be lost while they are stored
- all objects or pieces of luggage must have a label indicating the name, address and telephone number of the person leaving the item
- bicycles, folded pushchairs, skis, surfboards and folding wheelchairs for persons with reduced mobility are accepted within the limits of the available space
Not permitted items
- bulky luggage with the sum of the 3 dimensions exceeding 2.50 m
- objects or suitcases with a unit weight of over 25 kg
- perishable foods and items producing nauseating smells (*)
- living animals
- cash in the form of coins or banknotes, payment cards, transferable securities, business papers, identity papers, jewellery and valuables
- objects or items intended fo sale
- motor vehicles, car accessories, gardening equipment, furniture
- materials listed in the decree on the carriage of dangerous goods by rail (RID decree) in force
- any class of weapons and the corresponding ammunition
(*) The CFL reserve the right to dispose of perishable foods handed in at the left luggage office and destroy luggage containing perishable foods which have decomposed.
The CFL may check the contents of the luggage in the presence of the customer before it is handed in at the left luggage office.
Picking up items from the left luggage office
If the receipt is not presented, the CFL are only obliged to hand over the luggage if the persons wishing to pick them up can prove they are entitled to do so.
After a period of one month has passed, items that have been dropped off and not picked up are considered to have been abandoned and are sold at auction to the highest bidder.
Free Internet access at our stations
Security cameras have been installed in an increasing number of stations, trains and at future P&Rs, and emergency phone booths are available on platforms in the event of an emergency, to ensure customer safety.