CFL Tour 42 Betzdorf - Manternach
© CFL Alentours Betzdorf
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
After a short and strenuous walk uphill over a gravelled path, hikers reach the village of Berg with its little manor housing the communal administration. From this point on, the tour runs through a wide farming land and two small forests before it comes to an end at
More or less at midway, there is a possibility to finish the walk at Wecker station by using a signposted path (CFL42a) with a length of 500 m.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.