CFL Tour 39 Munsbach - Oetrange
© CFL Munsbach
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
This short stroll through the meadows and fields of the fertile Syre river valley also covers the old Roman road, Kiem, towards the final part of the tour. Binoculars come in handy, as this is a great spot for birdwatching!
This trail is also accessible with prams, bicycles or similar vehicles.
The tour can easily be extended via CFL trail 38, Sandweiler-Contern - Munsbach (7,7 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.