CFL Trail 32 Bascharage-Sanem - Dippach-Reckange
© CFL Alentours Bascharage
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
The first section of this trail (approximately 1.5 km) passes through a small wood before reaching the national cycling route PC6 Piste cyclable des Trois Cantons, joining with PC9 Piste cyclable du Faubourg Minier at Sanem. From here, the itinerary follows the PC9 via Limpach and Pissange to Reckange-sur-Mess (1.5 km before the end of the trail). En route, hikers pass through a rural landscape with fields, pastures and the large apple plantation of the Pretemerhaff.
After crossing the small Mess river in Reckange, hikers finish at Dippach-Redange station.
While walking along the country road between Limpach and Pissange, hikers are advised to pay close attention to road traffic.
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.