CFL Trail 27 Belvaux-Soleuvre - Oberkorn
© CFL Bieles Gaalgebierg Vue sur Differdange
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
The trail is part of the Sentier du Sud, a national rambling route. It passes vast wooded areas and offers an interesting view of the old open-cast mining site of Ronnebierg towards the end.
This hike can easily be extended via CFL trails 26, Esch-sur-Alzette – Belvaux-Soleuvre (9 km) or 28, Oberkorn – Niederkorn (8.6 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.