CFL Trail 13 Colmar-Berg - Mersch
© CFL Colmar Berg
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
This route leads over the national cycling path PC15, Piste cyclable de l’Alzette.
As indicated by its name, this path follows the Alzette river. With its gentle slopes, this trail is also suitable for prams, bicycles and similar.
Hikers may also choose to stop after 4.5 km at Cruchten railway station. Experienced hikers, on the other hand, can tackle CFL trail 14 from Mersch to Lorentzweiler (13 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.
- Before boarding, check the timetable and stay tuned about works on the railway network and rail replacement services on cfl.lu and the CFL mobile app.