CFL Trail 11 Diekirch - Ettelbruck
© CFL Diekirch Parc Municipal
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
Description du parcours
At the junction of the hilly Luxembourg Ardennes and the country’s flatter Gutland, this trail links Diekirch and Ettelbruck. Both cities and three neighbouring communes are about to merge and form an urban development area referred to as Nordstad.
This is a varied hike that includes the attractions of two tourist towns, wide landscapes made up of forest and countryside, as well as some wonderful viewpoints.
For longer trails, hikers may either walk on from Ettelbruck to Michelau on CFL trail 10 (9.5 km) in the opposite direction or from Ettelbruck to Colmar-Berg on CFL trail 12 (16.5 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.