CFL Trail 10 Michelau - Ettelbruck
© CFL Michelau - Vue sur le Château de Bourscheid
|STATION OF DEPARTURE
|STATION OF ARRIVAL
On this trail, hikers gradually leave the Oesling.
The hike runs at some distance parallel to the last section of the Upper Sûre river. After a climb to Bürden, crossing the undulating foothills of Luxembourg’s Ardennes, the route makes a progressive descent towards Ettelbruck.
Experienced hikers may either go on to Diekich via CFL trail 11 in the opposite direction (11.5 km) or to Colmar-Berg via CFL trail 12 (16.5 km).
Our practical advices for walking adventuresPlan like a pro
- Download the GPX file, which is available at the top of the page and integrate it into the navigation application of your choice.
- Hiking trails are also available on geoportail.lu.
- Make sure you have provisions in your backpack (bottle of water, snack...).
- Brightly coloured clothes make you more visible.
- Hiking shoes make the journey easier and prevent sore feet.
- Anticipatory and cautious walking greatly reduces the risk of an accident.