The operation of the present Internet site is ensured by the Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois (the Luxembourg Railway Company), hereafter 'CFL'.
1. The present Internet site is the property of CFL, whose registered office is at 9, Place de la Gare in L-1616 Luxembourg (VAT LU 1006 1242), registered with the Luxembourg Trade Register under number B-59025.
2. When reserving parking tickets via the present site, you declare being at least 18 years of age and legally empowered to purchase services online from this web site. You agree to assume every liability for any financial transactions relating to the use of this site, inclusive of transactions which may have been processed for your account by minors of age.
3. By reserving parking tickets on the present Internet site, you enter into a contract with CFL. That contract is governed by the CFL's PARK+RAIL parking's operating rules and the specific rules governing the home printing of « Park+Rail » parking tickets for the Luxembourg train station.
4. The prices provided at the time of reservation are understood VAT included.
5. Any dispute that may arise out of the reservation of the parking ticket via the present Internet site will be subject to Luxembourg law. The courts of Luxembourg will have exclusive competence in the matter.